Kniha proroka Habakuka
Biblia - Sväté písmo
(CPDV - Anglický - Catholic PD)
Hab 1, 1-17
1 Hab 1, 1 The burden that Habakkuk the prophet saw. 2 Hab 1, 2 How long, O Lord, shall I cry out, and you will not heed? Shall I shout to you while suffering 523 violence, and you will not save? 3 Hab 1, 3 Why have you revealed to me iniquity and hardship, to see plunder and injustice opposite me? And there has been judgment, but the opposition is more powerful. 4 Hab 1, 4 Because of this, the law has been torn apart, and judgment does not persevere to its conclusion. For the impious prevail against the just. Because of this, a perverse judgment is issued. 5 Hab 1, 5 Gaze among the nations, and see. Admire, and be astounded. For a work has been done in your days, which no one will believe when it is told. 6 Hab 1, 6 For behold, I will raise up the Chaldeans, a bitter and swift people, marching across the width of the earth, to possess tabernacles not their own. 7 Hab 1, 7 It is dreadful and terrible. From themselves, judgment and their burden will issue. 8 Hab 1, 8 Their horses are more nimble than leopards and swifter than wolves in the evening; their horsemen will spread out. And then their horsemen will approach from far away; they will fly like the eagle, hurrying to devour. 9 Hab 1, 9 They will all approach towards the prey; their face is like a burning wind. And they will gather captives together like sand. 10 Hab 1, 10 And concerning kings, he will triumph, and sovereign rulers will be his laughingstock, and he will laugh over every fortress, and he will transport a rampart and seize it. 11 Hab 1, 11 Then his spirit will be altered, and he will cross over and fall. Such is his strength from his god. 12 Hab 1, 12 Have you not existed from the beginning, Lord my God, my holy one, and so we shall not die? Lord, you have stationed him for judgment, and you have establish that his strength will be swept away. 13 Hab 1, 13 Your eyes are pure, you do not behold evil, and you cannot look towards iniquity. Why do you look upon the agents of iniquity, and remain silent, while the impious is devouring one who is more just than himself? 14 Hab 1, 14 And you will make men like the fish of the sea and like the creeping things that have no ruler. 15 Hab 1, 15 He lifted up everything with his hook. He drew them in with his dragnet, and gathered them into his netting. Over this, he will rejoice and exult. 16 Hab 1, 16 For this reason, he will offer victims to his dragnet, and he will sacrifice to his netting. For through them, his portion has been made fat, and his meals elite. 17 Hab 1, 17 Because of this, therefore, he expands his dragnet and will not be lenient in continually putting to death the peoples.
Hab 1, 1-17
Gaze among the nations, and see. Admire, and be astounded. For a work has been done in your days, which no one will believe when it is told.
Sk 13:41 - ‘You despisers! Look, and wonder, and be scattered! For I am working a deed in your days, a deed which you would not believe, even if someone were to explain it to you.’ ”
- O Habakukovi pozri úvod. K slovu "Výrok" pozri pozn. k Iz 13,1. Hab 1,2-4
- Z verša 5 vidno, že sa prorok žaluje na násilnosti svojho národa. Hab 1,5
- Rozumej: Boh má poruke množstvo národov, ktoré by mohol poslať proti svojmu bezbožné- mu národu. Stať veršov 5–11 je Pánova odpoveď na prorokove žaloby. Hab 1,7
- Nikoho nestrpí nad sebou a neuznáva cudzie právo. Hab 1,9
- Ako východný vietor (samum) ženie pred sebou hŕby piesku z púšte, tak ženú Chaldejci zajatcov. Hab 1,10
- "Nakopí piesku" rozumej: postaví val okolo obliehaného mesta. Hab 1,11
- Tento verš je neistý. Jeho pravdepodobný zmysel je, že Chaldejci, zvedení svojimi úspechmi, budú ich pokladať za dielo svojej sily a neuvážia si, že sú len nástrojom Pána. Hab 1,12-13
- Božími hrozbami prestrašený prorok vyslovuje nádej, že národ nezahynie. Boh nepošle Chaldejcov, aby vyhubili, ale aby len pokarhali Izraelitov. Preto prosí Pána, aby netrpel, ako nepriateľ ničí aj nevinných. "Skala" je tu oslovenie Boha, ktorý sa v Písme často volá Skalou, Pevnosťou. Hab 1,14
- Boh dovolí, aby si Chaldejci bez ťažkosti podmanili cudzie národy. Hab 1,16
- Vyslovuje sa podobná myšlienka ako vo verši 11. Chaldejci budú za bohov pokladať svoje nástroje, pomocou ktorých sa im podarilo zmocniť sa cudzích národov.